- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:46 pm
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
If your GME 40 channel UHF radio is listed as User Upgradable, you can upgrade it yourself as follows;
Connect your radio to a 12 Volt power source and switch it on. Use the following channel selection sequence to upgrade your radio. If at any point you make a mistake, simply switch it OFF then ON again and repeat the sequence from step 1.
1. Select Channel 7.
2. Switch the radio OFF then ON again.
3. Select Channel 23.
4. Switch the radio OFF then ON again.
5. Select Channel 39.
6. Switch the radio OFF then ON again.
7. Select Channel 15.
8. Switch the radio OFF then ON again.
9. Select Channel 31.
10. Switch the radio OFF then ON again.
If the upgrade was successful, channel 80 will be displayed
Create an account or sign in to join the discussion
You need to be a member in order to post a reply
Login with your social network account
Create an account
Not a member? register to join our community
Members can start their own topics & subscribe to topics
It’s free and only takes a minute