Welcome to the Navlife Forum

Welcome to the Forum! Here you can take the time to introduce yourself, let us know if you have expertise in any fields of the automotive industry, especially Navaras.

Please post any relevant questions below in the appropriate category sections.
NavBoss
Team Leader
Team Leader
Answers: 1

Welcome to the Navlife Forum

Post by NavBoss »

Hi and welcome to the forum. My name is Ollie Knust and I am the owner and founder of Navlife. We are an Australian based company who offer products and information for all models of Navara. We are also a partner of Nissan Australia and have been since 2016.

Navlife started in November 2015 and started as a Facebook group which quickly became a company. Navlife has also become a brand which we trademarked to safeguard what it is today.

We created this forum as a tool for everyone to access and gain knowledge and answers to common and not so common issues as well as to learn how to enhance our pride and joys. We hope you enjoy using this forum in the way it is intended and please treat others with respect by following our rules and guidelines.

Feel free to drop me a comment to say hi and I am always open to any suggestions to make this forum the best Navara forum out there.

Happy Learning :D
Regards Ollie 8-)
NAVLIFE - The Home of Nissan Navara

STOCKISTS OF NAVARA PARTS & ACCESORIES
RXD40Sully
Novice
Novice
Answers: 0

Re: Welcome to the Navlife Forum

Post by RXD40Sully »

Cheers Ollie. Looks like I will be a Navarro owner this week and part of the team. Thanks for the site, and I gotta say it's really well laid out and easy to navigate around. Well done 👍

Any idea why my password won't let me log in on the lappie. It worked fine on this tablet. I triple checked it letter by letter and it won't accept it. Locked me out.

Gonna give it another go now and see if it's happy.
Cheers, Sully
NavBoss
Team Leader
Team Leader
Answers: 1

Post by NavBoss »

Hey Sully,

Try to delete history and cookies in your browser cache and try again. Sounds like something has glitch in your browser preventing you from being able to log in. Let me know if this didn't work and we will have to investigate further.

Cheers
Regards Ollie 8-)
NAVLIFE - The Home of Nissan Navara

STOCKISTS OF NAVARA PARTS & ACCESORIES
RXD40Sully
Novice
Novice
Answers: 0

Post by RXD40Sully »

All good today. Cheers Ollie